01522 793 575 |
Every Cobra lawnmower has been expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British lawn. The Cobra RM53SPH petrol rear roller lawnmower is powered by a Honda GXV160 engine, has a 21" cutting width and is built for the demands of the domestic and professional gardener. The Cobra RM53SPH petrol lawnmower has 7 adjustable cutting heights ranging from 13mm for a superb low finish, up to 59mm for tackling longer grass. All this is achieved by simply using the height of cut adjustment levers. Depending on the height of your grass, you can easily and efficiently adjust the cutting height to suit. The Cobra RM53SPH petrol lawnmower is equipped with a 75 litre fabric grass bag, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying. The grass bag on the Cobra RM53SPH is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.
- Honda GXV160 engine - professionals rely on the GXV160 to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance, day in and day out. The GXV160 petrol engine offers a quiet, yet powerful and lightweight combination for a variety of demanding applications
- Traditional stripe - equipped with a heavy steel rear roller, the Cobra RM53SPH will create a traditional striped finish. The split differential drive prevents slipping on damp ground and ensures the lawn won’t be scalped whilst turning. The RM53SPH also gives you the ability to mow right up to the edge of flowerbeds and borders. The rear roller supports the lawn mower when the front wheels are in line with the border edge
- Shaft drive - the high specification RM53SPH machine from Cobra is shaft driven rather than belt or chain drive, so it will cope easily with long periods of intensive use in the most challenging conditions
- Powerful fan for superior grass collection - come rain or shine, the Cobra fan assisted collection system ensures a great collection every time. Even in the dampest conditions, the integrated fan works like a vacuum to further improve the collection of grass cuttings into the 75 litre collection bag. This fan assisted collection system is also efficient in the removal of other garden debris such as leaves
- Blade Brake Clutch System - allows you to stop the blades while the engine keeps running. With most traditional mowers, when you let go of the handlebar, the engine stops running and you have to restart the mower to continue. This can be a hassle, especially if you are bagging. Roto-Stop stops the blades from turning, but keeps the engine running. There is no need to restart the mower
|Blade Size||53cm - 21"|
|Horsepower & Watts||Honda GVX160|
|Starting Methods||Pull Start|
|Lawn Stripes||Yes - Rear Roller|
|Grass Collection Box||Yes|
|Height Adjuster||Individual Each Wheel|
|View More Specifications|
|Lawn Size||Up to 3 Tennis court|
|User Type||Home Owner & Land Owner|
|Homeowner Warranty||2 Year Homeowner Warranty Subject to an annual service|
|Professional Warranty||1 Year Subject to an annual service|
Write Your Own Review
We only deliver machinery to United Kingdom mainland addresses.
Shipping and Handling are included for products over £60 inc VAT going to addresses in mainland England, Wales and Scotland, excluding postcodes shown below - unless otherwise stated in the product description. Orders under £60 inc VAT are subject to a fixed charge of £5.00 per order. Goods should be inspected before they are signed for. Goods should be REFUSED if they are obviously seriously damaged in transit. You must notify us via email with 24 hours if your goods are subsequently found to be damaged. Most of our products are delivered on a Next Working Day Service, stock levels permitting, however some deliveries can take up to 7 working days.
The following postcodes are excluded from this offer and will incur additional delivery charges (this is a guide only, often the surcharge is less than this and we can quote you if you call us before ordering. Parts that can be sent via Royal Mail will not be subject to any additional postage for UK Mainland):
* Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes AB31-38, AB41-42, AB43-45, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-403, PH15-44, PH60 ZE. Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Northern Ireland - postcode BT . Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Isle of Man - postcode IM . Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Isle of Wight - all postcodes - Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
Please note all telephone orders are subject to a £5.00 administration charge.
Additional delivery charges will be added after consultation with the customer at time of processing, and will not appear on your invoice unless a reprint is requested. Charges stated are a maximum and may be lower for smaller lighter items.
For safety in transit, petrol engines will be supplied "dry".
Instructions about filling the engine with oil must be followed. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the engine is filled with the correct grade and quantity of engine oil, an adequate quantity of which will be supplied free of charge. Please refer to the manufacturers operating instructions.
All prices on our site are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of European Union sales tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate.
Customers ordering outside of UK & EU will not be charged VAT.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made
In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, any product may be returned within 14 days of receiving the goods. The cost of carriage both ways will be deducted from any refund issued.
If an item needs to be returned please contact us first quoting your invoice number as this allows us to trace your order. To enable us to deal with any returns efficiently, clearly label all items with your name, address and invoice number.
Upon delivery and before use, please fully inspect the item as if you were buying in our shop to check it’s to your satisfaction and fit for purpose. If you do notice a fault or defect please contact us immediately. Failure to do this could affect your warranty or return.
Please do not use or damage the items while inspecting them or try them out in an environment that might make them dirty (e.g. in the garden).
Also do not put oil or fuel in the machine unless you intend to keep it.
Any unwanted item unless faulty, must be returned in a re-saleable condition complete with all original packaging and labels, undamaged and unused.
Before any refund we will examine all returned products. If a product has been misused in any way or not maintained to the manufacturer’s specifications, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and recover our costs.
When returning any petrol powered product all oil and petrol MUST be drained from the engine before you release the goods to a carrier.
Cancellation and Returns
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm.
In accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, any product may be returned within 7 days of receiving the goods for whatever reason. The cost of carriage both ways will be deducted from any refund issued.
Before any refund is issued all returned products will be examined. If a product has been misused in any way or not maintained to the manufacturers specifications, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and recover our costs.
Oil and Petrol