01522 793 575 |
EGO Power+ LM1903E-SP 47 cm Self-Propelled Mower
This fantastic EGO Power+ LM1903E-SP 47 cm Self-Propelled Mower kit has everything you need to start cutting straight away. It includes the 19" EGO LM1903E lawnmower, one 5 Amp Hour 56 volt lithium ion battery and the rapid charger which charges in 30 minutes for 35 minutes use.
The EGO POWER+ Mower is the most powerful rechargeable mower on the market today! Powered by the industry’s most powerful battery, the first ever 56-volt lithium-ion battery has 40% more power than the leading 40-volt battery. The EGO POWER+ Mower delivers the performance of gas without the noise, fuss and fumes.
The cutting height is adjusted by a single lever with seven positions. The 55 Litre grass collector has a indicator telling you when the bag if full and ready to empty.
The self drive speed can be adjusted on the go by turning the dial on the mower handle. The self-propel will aid you going up a slope, however, the speed will depend on the gradient of the slope and condition of the grass etc. The self-propelled speed of this mower is 0.6-1.4m/s (2.2-5.0km/h)
The features of the EGO POWER+ Mower include: a 47 cm thick polymer deck with a fan to help throw the grass into the bag. LED headlights for anytime mowing, morning or night. The EGO POWER+ Mower emits 20% less noise than a gas powered mower and the compact, folding design makes storing and cleaning the mower more convenient than ever!
- 5Ah 56 -Volt Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Vairiable speed rear whell drive.
- 30-Minute Charge time
- Up To A 35-Minute Cut Time:
- Fold Flat In Seconds: Convenient storing and cleaning
- 47 cm Cut Capacity: Reduces the number of passes required to cut your lawn
- LED Headlights: Allow for mowing anytime
- Convenient Push-Button Start: No more pull cord, easily starts at the press of a button.
|Brand||EGO Power Plus|
|Blade Size||47 cm Single Blade|
|Horsepower & Watts||56 volt 5 amp hour battery supplied with the mower|
|Starting Methods||Switch With Safety Button|
|Lawn Stripes||No - Four Wheeled|
|Grass Collection Box||Yes|
|Height Adjuster||Single Lever Adjustment|
|View More Specifications|
|Lawn Size||Up to 1 Tennis court|
|User Type||Home Owner|
|Machine Weight||27 Kg|
|Homeowner Warranty||5 Year Homeowner warranty Subject to an annual service|
( reviewed by JB on 29/06/2020)
Quality Performance Value
( reviewed by Jay Jain on 08/08/2019)
Quality Performance Value
I thank you for the wonderful support for my purchase.
Write Your Own Review
We only deliver machinery to United Kingdom mainland addresses.
Shipping and Handling are included for products over £60 inc VAT going to addresses in mainland England, Wales and Scotland, excluding postcodes shown below - unless otherwise stated in the product description. Orders under £60 inc VAT are subject to a fixed charge of £5.00 per order. Goods should be inspected before they are signed for. Goods should be REFUSED if they are obviously seriously damaged in transit. You must notify us via email with 24 hours if your goods are subsequently found to be damaged. Most of our products are delivered on a Next Working Day Service, stock levels permitting, however some deliveries can take up to 7 working days.
The following postcodes are excluded from this offer and will incur additional delivery charges (this is a guide only, often the surcharge is less than this and we can quote you if you call us before ordering. Parts that can be sent via Royal Mail will not be subject to any additional postage for UK Mainland):
* Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes AB31-38, AB41-42, AB43-45, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-403, PH15-44, PH60 ZE. Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Northern Ireland - postcode BT . Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Isle of Man - postcode IM . Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Isle of Wight - all postcodes - Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
Please note all telephone orders are subject to a £5.00 administration charge.
Additional delivery charges will be added after consultation with the customer at time of processing, and will not appear on your invoice unless a reprint is requested. Charges stated are a maximum and may be lower for smaller lighter items.
For safety in transit, petrol engines will be supplied "dry".
Instructions about filling the engine with oil must be followed. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the engine is filled with the correct grade and quantity of engine oil, an adequate quantity of which will be supplied free of charge. Please refer to the manufacturers operating instructions.
All prices on our site are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of European Union sales tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate.
Customers ordering outside of UK & EU will not be charged VAT.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made
In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, any product may be returned within 14 days of receiving the goods. The cost of carriage both ways will be deducted from any refund issued.
If an item needs to be returned please contact us first quoting your invoice number as this allows us to trace your order. To enable us to deal with any returns efficiently, clearly label all items with your name, address and invoice number.
Upon delivery and before use, please fully inspect the item as if you were buying in our shop to check it’s to your satisfaction and fit for purpose. If you do notice a fault or defect please contact us immediately. Failure to do this could affect your warranty or return.
Please do not use or damage the items while inspecting them or try them out in an environment that might make them dirty (e.g. in the garden).
Also do not put oil or fuel in the machine unless you intend to keep it.
Any unwanted item unless faulty, must be returned in a re-saleable condition complete with all original packaging and labels, undamaged and unused.
Before any refund we will examine all returned products. If a product has been misused in any way or not maintained to the manufacturer’s specifications, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and recover our costs.
When returning any petrol powered product all oil and petrol MUST be drained from the engine before you release the goods to a carrier.
Cancellation and Returns
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm.
In accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, any product may be returned within 7 days of receiving the goods for whatever reason. The cost of carriage both ways will be deducted from any refund issued.
Before any refund is issued all returned products will be examined. If a product has been misused in any way or not maintained to the manufacturers specifications, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and recover our costs.
Oil and Petrol