01522 793 575 |
Mitox 450UX Premium+ Brushcutter
The Mitox 450UX is a premium quality clearing saw / brushcutter with a full professional-quality anti-vibration system. The Soft Start system and Auto-On Ignition, combined with the Auto-Choke system mean that although the 450UX is one of our most powerful brushcutters, it is the easiest to start - with minimal effort. The extra-low vibration levels, easy starting and premium quality, fully padded harness make this model comfortable and easy to use - even for a whole days’ work.
- Soft Start-The effortless Softstart recoil system reduces the force needed to start the engine to a gentle pull - even with just two fingers.
- Premium Harness-Premium adjustable harness with extra padded straps, and quick release buckle for the ultimate in user comfort.
- Adjustable Handles-Adjustable handles with quick-release mount, enabling precise adjustment of operating angle, for easy and fast adjustment in the field.
- Auto-On Ignition-The ignition switch automatically resets to the ‘on’ position, effectively removing another step from the starting process for even faster and easier starting.
- Perfect Balance-With a choice of harness mounting points, the operator can choose the perfect balance point, depending on their height and the gradient of the working area.
- Full Protection-The engine and fuel tank are fully enclosed with impact resistant housing to prevent damage in use or during transport.
- Full Anti-Vibration-The handle mounts are fully isolated from the drive shaft of the brushcutter. This minimises vibrations from the shaft and engine being transmitted to the handles, for optimal user comfort.
- Auto-Choke System-The choke control features set positions for cold and hot starting, and automatically returns to idle when the throttle is pulled.
|Horsepower & Watts||42.7cc 1.25Kw|
|Engine Type||Petrol Engine Two Stroke|
|User Type||Land Owner & Professional|
|Handle Type||Bike Handle|
|Homeowner Warranty||5 Year Homeowner warranty Subject to an annual service|
|Professional Warranty||90 Days|
Write Your Own Review
We only deliver machinery to United Kingdom mainland addresses.
Shipping and Handling are included for products over £60 inc VAT going to addresses in mainland England, Wales and Scotland, excluding postcodes shown below - unless otherwise stated in the product description. Orders under £60 inc VAT are subject to a fixed charge of £5.00 per order. Goods should be inspected before they are signed for. Goods should be REFUSED if they are obviously seriously damaged in transit. You must notify us via email with 24 hours if your goods are subsequently found to be damaged. Most of our products are delivered on a Next Working Day Service, stock levels permitting, however some deliveries can take up to 7 working days.
The following postcodes are excluded from this offer and will incur additional delivery charges (this is a guide only, often the surcharge is less than this and we can quote you if you call us before ordering. Parts that can be sent via Royal Mail will not be subject to any additional postage for UK Mainland):
* Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes AB31-38, AB41-42, AB43-45, HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-403, PH15-44, PH60 ZE. Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Northern Ireland - postcode BT . Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Isle of Man - postcode IM . Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
* Isle of Wight - all postcodes - Supplemental Carriage & Packing Charge - £20.00 for first 20kg, then 54p per kg there after. Larger items may be subject to a Pallet surcharge - These are stated as an estimation and may well be much less for smaller items - please enquire before ordering.
Please note all telephone orders are subject to a £5.00 administration charge.
Additional delivery charges will be added after consultation with the customer at time of processing, and will not appear on your invoice unless a reprint is requested. Charges stated are a maximum and may be lower for smaller lighter items.
For safety in transit, petrol engines will be supplied "dry".
Instructions about filling the engine with oil must be followed. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the engine is filled with the correct grade and quantity of engine oil, an adequate quantity of which will be supplied free of charge. Please refer to the manufacturers operating instructions.
All prices on our site are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of European Union sales tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate.
Customers ordering outside of UK & EU will not be charged VAT.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which can be found at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made
In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, any product may be returned within 14 days of receiving the goods. The cost of carriage both ways will be deducted from any refund issued.
If an item needs to be returned please contact us first quoting your invoice number as this allows us to trace your order. To enable us to deal with any returns efficiently, clearly label all items with your name, address and invoice number.
Upon delivery and before use, please fully inspect the item as if you were buying in our shop to check it’s to your satisfaction and fit for purpose. If you do notice a fault or defect please contact us immediately. Failure to do this could affect your warranty or return.
Please do not use or damage the items while inspecting them or try them out in an environment that might make them dirty (e.g. in the garden).
Also do not put oil or fuel in the machine unless you intend to keep it.
Any unwanted item unless faulty, must be returned in a re-saleable condition complete with all original packaging and labels, undamaged and unused.
Before any refund we will examine all returned products. If a product has been misused in any way or not maintained to the manufacturer’s specifications, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and recover our costs.
When returning any petrol powered product all oil and petrol MUST be drained from the engine before you release the goods to a carrier.
Cancellation and Returns
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm.
In accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, any product may be returned within 7 days of receiving the goods for whatever reason. The cost of carriage both ways will be deducted from any refund issued.
Before any refund is issued all returned products will be examined. If a product has been misused in any way or not maintained to the manufacturers specifications, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and recover our costs.
Oil and Petrol